comigo believes in and works towards equal opportunities on the web for people with various disabilities and/or using assistive technologies to operate a computer.
Accessible Website Symbol
An “Accessible Website” symbol is the initiative of the non-profit organization Access Israel and the Israel Internet Association. The symbol is placed on websites that have been adapted to the requirements to make them accessible to people with disabilities.
The purpose of placing the symbol is to promote public awareness of web accessibility and to inform the website users of the extent of its accessibility.
This website meets the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Adaption of Accessibility to Services), 2013.
The website conforms to the recommendations of the Israeli standard (SI 5568) for web content accessibility at Level AA and the recommendations of W3Cs WCAG 2.0 document.
It has also been adapted for display on the most popular Web browsers and for use on cellular phones.
- Enlarging text using a button in a dedicated accessibility bar
- Displaying content with high contrast and the possibility of negative colors
- Adjustment for reading the website content with a screen reader
- Site navigation without the use of a mouse using Tab, and Enter arrow links
- Compatible with common browsers
- Avoiding the use of flashing elements or fast animation
- Adaptation to mobile devices
- Stop/start control buttons
Despite our efforts to make all parts of the site accessible, it is possible that specific parts will be discovered which unfortunately are not accessible. If you have encountered a problem regarding accessibility on the website, we will be happy to receive comments and requests. We continue our effort to improve the site’s accessibility.
Our office not receive audience.
If you encounter an accessibility problem while visiting the website, we would appreciate if you let us know and we will make sure to correct it as soon as possible.
Accessibility Coordinator’s Contact Information